Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : The DRG Initiative - Developer Interview

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : The DRG Initiative - Developer Interview

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    Interesting concept. Though I have to say the video of the Alpha on there website is very very rough. The animations and art looks bad.. very bad when it comes to the animations. But it is a Alpha and it is a interesting concept.

I wouldn't mind some type of MOBA or Battle Arena (top down style) with this type of concept where viewers / spectators have some type of influence over the game play. (Would take a fair amount of balancing to prevent it from being abused. Maybe some type of positive and negative to each interaction.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    It is seldom that animations look so bad, even for alpha. I fear this game will struggle hard or die as so many other similar games(Lawbreakers, Gigantic, Breakaway and Battleborn)
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,416
    *Yawn* last thing we need is more shitty arena shooters there are already far FAR to many as it is. I don't even see the draw to them, I don't get whats so good about player unknowns battleground, the game looks like garbage. Yet some idiots thing its the best thing since sex.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    Why did they use the same character for N as A? Why is the E an I with a line in the middle? This logo is so goddamn creative!!! Oh wait... right, there's a game, too. I'll check that out later.