Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexon to Spotlight Nine Games During Next Week's G-Star - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNexon to Spotlight Nine Games During Next Week's G-Star - MMORPG.com News

During G-Star 2017, Nexon will be showcasing nine different games over the November 16-19th convention. Five games are heading for PC including FIFA Online 4, Need for Speed Edge, Battlerite and Titanfall Online as well as Tencents MMO, Moonlight Blade.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    No Peria Chronicles?
    LucienRene
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Happy for Moonlight Blade

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited November 2017
    Mikeha said:
    No Peria Chronicles?
    Those were the only games mentioned in the press announcement.

Mikeha

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    SBFord said:
    Mikeha said:
    No Peria Chronicles?

Who's developing Peria? I'm pretty sure its not Nexon is it? Little info has been known about it other than "its still being developed."
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Moonlight Blade... finally I hope it comes here.
    Mikeha[Deleted User]shalissarConstantineMerus

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ShinobeShinobe Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Never ever Nexon Games, with their coin policy.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Albatroes said:
    SBFord said:
    Mikeha said:
    No Peria Chronicles?

Who's developing Peria? I'm pretty sure its not Nexon is it? Little info has been known about it other than "its still being developed."

http://peria.nexon.com/main/index.aspx
  • qawsarqawsar Member UncommonPosts: 1

Mikeha said:

No Peria Chronicles?

They announced right after the lineup that they will not be in G-STAR, instead they are aiming to go to beta/release in December, with more news to come in winter.
    LucienRene
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I don't know who Spearhead is but i expect the two sport games to be of decent quality,the rest ,not so sure.
    Tencent,not a chance they will put out anything of quality.
    Mobile games,i would hope by now most realize crap games with huge cash shops,a big red flag.
    Bottom line if your not bored after 50 different car racing games,you likely buy the need for speed,i knmow FIFA is very popular,i think last i looked it was the highest seller,even higher than Madden but is that because quality or people just like soccer/football.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739

Wizardry said:

i knmow FIFA is very popular,i think last i looked it was the highest seller,even higher than Madden but is that because quality or people just like soccer/football.

from https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-2017-champions-league-final-explainer

"With an estimated global TV audience of 350 million soccer-mad souls, the Champions League Final is the biggest sporting event in the solar system. Straight up. Hands down. Sorry Goodell, the Super Bowl pulls less than half that."

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I don't get the hype for Moonlight Blade.  It looks like a lower quality version of Blade and Soul in every single way.
    [Deleted User]Aeander
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    I don't get the hype for Moonlight Blade.  It looks like a lower quality version of Blade and Soul in every single way.
    Revelation online was a lower quality version of Blade and Soul, Moonlight blade is more of a lower quality version of Revelation Online.
    LucienReneAeandershalissar
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • YumehanaYumehana Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Are these will be announced in N/A EU or what? o.o
  • cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124

Yumehana said:

no just this website hyping over korean releases mostly, but they're all subpar re-releases as ios / mobile app
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    Funny, I'd say it's the other way around. Blade and Soul's only redeeming quality is its combat. Every single other aspect of the game ranges from mediocre to bafflingly shit.
    shalissarYumehana
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    Maple Story 2

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509

Aeander said:

Funny, I'd say it's the other way around. Blade and Soul's only redeeming quality is its combat. Every single other aspect of the game ranges from mediocre to bafflingly shit.

It's also the other way around for revelation and moonlight blade in my personal experience. Revelation being the lower quality, mobile-ized crap-a-thon version of moonlight blade.
    [Deleted User]
  • YumehanaYumehana Member UncommonPosts: 8

ciely said:

Yumehana said:

no just this website hyping over korean releases mostly, but they're all subpar re-releases as ios / mobile app

I see, thank you :)