Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for pve focused group games

DonpoohbearDonpoohbear Member UncommonPosts: 85
looking to play with my friends n a pve enviroment

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Need more info. What kind of setting? What types of activities and gameplay do you like? What games have you played before? Which ones did you like and which did you dislike?
  • DonpoohbearDonpoohbear Member UncommonPosts: 85
    i enjoy survival games and i used to enjoy MMO games I'm looking for something that actually has a challenge to it. Currently, we are playing 7 days to die but it's not really challenging. 
    really im just looking for a challenging game we can play together  that makes you feel challenged all the way to end game . 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Doesn't currently exist, at least not in any modern MMO incarnation.

Pantheon,  Saga of Lucima and a few other indie titles might bring one to delivery,  not likely any time soon however 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ChrysaorChrysaor Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Everquest.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Have you tried ARK?
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD