Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In Development: Alexstrasza, New Skins, and More! - Heroes of the Storm Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageIn Development: Alexstrasza, New Skins, and More! - Heroes of the Storm Videos - MMORPG.com

Recently, Blizzard announced that Alexstrasza, one of the Dragon Aspects from World of Warcraft, would be joining the Nexus soon. Yesterday, Blizzard released a look at all of the skins that she'll have available at launch, as well as upcoming skins for a few other characters.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    edited November 2017
    Is it just me or has Alexstrasza put a few pounds on? Did nobody hear her asking if that outfit made her look fat? Where did the thunder thighs come from? Granted, I haven't seen her since WotLK but she can't have changed that much.

I remember her looking like this:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Alexstrasza_the_Life-Binder.jpg
    Xingbairong
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Alexstrasza's model looks horrid in this game. Not only has she put on some weight, but she seems anatomically off somehow.
    Xingbairongninesters
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Yeah she has gained quite a bit of weight. I don't know if it's intended or someone is messing with people, but for the first time I hate the way a hero looks in HotS.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited November 2017

Yeah she has gained quite a bit of weight. I don't know if it's intended or someone is messing with people, but for the first time I hate the way a hero looks in HotS.

I hate the way Arthas looks in HotS. He's so short and stocky - almost like a dwarf. It looks silly.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    all in all it is the somewhat squashed art style of most HotS heroes in action here, Since she was based of a somewhat stretched elf model in-game when compressed she looks a bit off.

This have been a good conversation

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    I think those curves make her look goood.
    Reaperman69
  • Reaperman69Reaperman69 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Her proportions are bae! she is a dragon after all
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I don't play games that are point and click, but if they introduce Ysera i would play this game at least 1 match a day, against AI.