Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iRo? kRo? ?!?!

Which RO is free? iRo is not... im just wondering all here playing which RO

ty....

- .-? im a noob here and im not sure

Comments

• parrelparrel Member Posts: 2
    No version of RO is free. But there is a nice little 15 day free trail on IRO..its nice i really enjoy it, my 15 days is about up..thinkin of subscribing.   If anyone subscribes out there, tell me how much u enjoy it.image

Play by the Blade.

Play by the Blade.

• EdoManEdoMan Member Posts: 23
    Private servers are cool and all, but sometimes i miss playing on iRO, i miss the times when i used to wake up every morning, leave my merchant in the middle of pront selling stuff, then come back and see that the most expensive item was sold, then i used to get all happy and stuff. It was fun, im gunna pay for it again, but i heard in the summer, they are gunna make it free, im not sure though i just HEARD. Anyways, for private servers i suggest a kRO private server with 2/2 jobs n stuff. The server my frined plays in(not gunna advertise) has 2/2 job and skills and i think it runs off athena, its pretty good and it never dissconnects and no lag. So do a little searching around for different server. BUT, i suggest at least paying for iRO for a month so u can get the feelng  of RAG..                  peace out