Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biosfear open-beta [No cash required :D]

Yes Biosfear a.k.a SavageEden in US a.k.a Laghaim in Asia is going open beta on 21st december 2003. Go to http://www.biosfear.co.uk and look at the news page. Theres gonna be a char wipe too so you don't have to worry about going around seeing so many high lvl chars. Also, no $8.95 a month after 2 weeks of trial too :P.

Comments

• air_head1air_head1 Member Posts: 75

im already in closed beta

i don't know maybe its just me but theres alot of just hacking and slashing in that game not much more but i didn't get to be really high lvled i almost made it to lvl 30 though

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    savage eden is so go damn boring, im at level 57 right now and completely sick of it. Its like a crappy diablo 2 clone in 3d.

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    hmmmm when will reg be availbal?!?

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

• JiraiyaJiraiya Member Posts: 150

Its a Korean game duh~ How fun do you want it to be? image

Anyway sign up at the page and i think they will inform u when o-beta starts. Or you could wait for the announcement at the official webby.

• ThePatientThePatient Member Posts: 90
    Well it is a beta, i mean when the game is complete there will probably be more than just fighting.

---------------------------------------------

This is killing us
    Fighting the truth a losing battle
    We believe in nothing
    Just hatred for each other

---------------------------------------------

Turn me on, dead man.
    S: 86% E: 60% A: 33% K: 20%

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

The game is very much like Diablo II.  You have red life and blue mana and potions for each.  Casters are mainly magical assault characters.  I made level 20 in about an hour of just constant hack n slash.  I haven't seen much more depth than that.

Frankly, I got pretty bored with it after a couple of hours.  I have gone back and played it a few times, stricly because I feel obligated.  I'm not excited about playing, which means I won't be paying for this one unless some major changes are made.

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate. (written on the SW:G CD)

A: 73% E: 73% S: 40% K: 13%

-----

Old timer.

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260
    I agree, this game is boring all you do is sit in one spot and just kill and kill some more. I might still play it because its free, but when it gose to P2P you can count me out.

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!