Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dawn of the Lost Continent to Launch December 6th - Blade & Soul Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageDawn of the Lost Continent to Launch December 6th - Blade & Soul Videos - MMORPG.com

Blade & Soul will be receiving the "largest update ever" with Dawn of the Lost Continent on December 6th. Players will set sail to the new Solak location to look for the Yun city of Valindria. Players will also see a level cap increase and new ultimate Hongmoon Skills.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited November 2017
    Good to see they are adding real content, not just another dungeon, like some other f2p mmos do.

I just hope when they release the console version they remove all restrictions for PS+ and XB Gold users so i can finally use the wardrobe. I wont pay a subscription on PC just to unlock the wardrobe, and thats all i do in the game... collect cool looking costumes while playing through the average story.

I'm surprised they haven't mentioned anything about the port lately after they confirmed it's in development. Considering how it runs on PC, a port will probably run decently only on PS4Pro and XBoneX.