Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Going to be Tough to Miss These New World Bosses - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageIt's Going to be Tough to Miss These New World Bosses - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

Black Desert Online News - Black Desert Online will soon be visited by two new world bosses. Bosses will have specific spawn locations and will show up every Saturday just to steal your rest from you. Each requires "high skill and determination to beat" and a group effort is pretty much a necessity. But nothing means business more than a special cannon that can be "derived" from Vype Stoner in Heidel.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    It's too bad that they will probably end up requiring a special gem to be placed on your weapon in order to hit them. You can get the gem via loot box!
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    I like that they have some special mechanics to them. Looking forward to giving them a shot this weekend :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• PurplePoloPlayerPurplePoloPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 145
    If it wasn't for the pay model I would still be playing today. I probably spent about $400 my first go around too so I'm not a freeloader.
    Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited November 2017
    The First Troll.... and it it just an oversized version of the same basic trolls outside Calpheon. That is a major creativity flaw that mmo developers haven't addressed since the very beginnings of the genre. Yes, it is a troll, but if it is so special then why not reflect that in the character model and not just scale it in size?

Such a shame. /sigh

EDIT: i think we call it quality of life features. BDO has plenty of them. I'm surprised mobs were left out of it.

• hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    2 bosses the same days, the same hour, only once a week...i thought halloween was off but no! prepare for lagfest and if you have time, try the milicia in the afternoon! /sarcasm
    the sake must be really strong in the studio, implented autumn tree 2 week ago, ppl were happy of the change and now, you see every season randomly, serious, i never say that but : WTF!
    try it for free but dot engage $$ in, do yourself a favor :)
  • Dr_BinksDr_Binks Member UncommonPosts: 271
    aaaaaa new????? They have always been there you just could not kill them,,, and are there really peeps playing??? I thought everyone in the game were crafting bots