Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Witcher games on sale

VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Yeah, W3 GOTY never been this high discount before, I think.

There's also a sale on Fallout 3 GOTY, Vegas, and also ES Morrowind, Oblivion (with Morrowind you get Arena and Daggerfall too).
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    I picked the GOTY edition on GOG for $19.99, my high end price point these days.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Bennet72Bennet72 Member CommonPosts: 1

Hi

I love to play games and spend most of my free time in gaming studios. Now I have plan to convert my room into gaming studio / Home Theater to enjoy amazing entertainment experience at home. The only problem I am facing is I did not know which gaming/Movie projector I should choose. Please do suggest me some with high performance and HD display that did not disappoint me.

Thanks