Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales from Candlekeep ........ D&D single player ..Released

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
  Wow , just really pleasantly surprised by this one ... Great game and a fantastic foundation for BKOM to build on ..

Any D&D Tabletop fan will enjoy this .. chk it out ....
http://store.steampowered.com/app/663380/Tales_from_Candlekeep_Tomb_of_Annihilation/

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It's easy to be a Dnd fan,i was once there but i move on past dated stuff.Dnd is no longer something amazing,we no longer need tabletop,yes i owned and played many table top games.
    Not sure who Bcom studios are but they simply paid a license to exploit a well known Ip with a low end game.

If this did not carry the Dnd Ip behind it,few would care.I no longer get my pay cheque and feel the need to buy a game no matter what,been there done that,i am only looking for HQ games of  which there are few coming out each year.
    If a Dnd game comes out that really looks amazing,i will check it out,maybe buy it but i am not buying 1990's tech like i see a lot of in recent days.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      Game is really great Devs are very active .. Here is the latest live Stream ...