Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online - Mordor Soundtrack Review - Epic Storytelling Through Music - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLord of the Rings Online - Mordor Soundtrack Review - Epic Storytelling Through Music - MMORPG.com

The opportunity to listen and comment on Mordor, the soundtrack for the latest Lord of the Rings Online expansion, has been a great privilege. For over ten years Chance’s music has accompanied me on my journey through Middle-earth from The Shire, Moria, Rohan, and now to Mordor. I approached this piece both with trepidation and wistful nostalgia.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Rivan12Rivan12 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Does LoTRO have plans for beyond Mordor? Haven't played the game in a few years but...maybe one day I'll find the time to rejoin the Fellowship.
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    It is impressive that the game is still alive...
    [Deleted User]
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    edited November 2017
    Why wouldn't be alive? It's only 8 years now, that you hear the annual "this game is dying" and "it will be death soon" voices :smiley: 
    Whiteberry even had a fun drawing about it a couple years ago, can't find it online but I hope she won't mind if I add it from my own archive ( :wink: )

To be more on-topic, it was an awesome review! Hopefully the soundtrack will get a physical version soon, and I can order the two with one shipment, haha.
  • ChanceThomasChanceThomas Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Hey Randy! This is a SUCH a great review!!! You really clicked with what I was trying to accomplish with this score. And I hear you, it IS too short. Wishing we would have had the time/resources to do more. But I really poured my heart into this project, as I have with all LOTR-related music I've done over the years I'm so glad it resonated with you! Thank you again for this generous review.
    Po_gg[Deleted User]GR3NDEL