Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is RAMcist!!!

AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388
"You don't have 5gb of Ram" oh sad you cant play... I knew buying a founder pack as wrong.
MrMelGibson

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,972
    Most games have minimum RAM requirements. 
    MrMelGibson
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 27,325
    edited October 2017
    Alumicard said:
    "You don't have 5gb of Ram" oh sad you cant play... I knew buying a founder pack as wrong.
    6 gb is pretty low nowadays. How old is your computer/video card? I would almost go as far as to ask if the rest of your computer can handle it?

Looking at Fallout 4 it's 8 gb. Witcher 3 is 6 gb. These are minimum.

I think it's time to think about updating your computer a bit.
    MrMelGibson

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Alumicard said:
    You realize 4gig of ram was the standard back in the Windows XP days right?  RAM is crazy cheap and has been for quite a while.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 2,865
    Ram is dirt cheap, maybe you need a new hobby dude.
  • DkompozeDkompoze Member UncommonPosts: 245
    Alumicard said:

not sure if this is some sort of troll post but in another one of your posts you were saying you could get HDD's for free, so where lies the issue??