Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online - On The Fence? (Unofficial Gameplay Trailer)

RiganpereRiganpere Member UncommonPosts: 10

For those of you wondering what Albion Online is like. I have recorded bits and bobs of my playtime over the last 10 weeks, I decided to make a small gameplay trailer using said footage. I hope it provides a little insight on a gameplay perspective, also hope it nudges you over that fence and make's you want to get involved in Albion Online!

Have a friend who is considering Albion? Pass on the link and hopefully it helps!  

Enjoy and of course criticism is always welcome.

Rigan
JamesGoblin

Comments

• GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Nice video! I think it will help the gamers you are targeting make a decision. It confirmed what I already knew - I had already seen everything after about 10 hours of gameplay. After that, it is the same thing just with different backgrounds and slightly different names. Fun game for players looking for grind but extremely repetitive.
    JamesGoblinEnik
  • RiganpereRiganpere Member UncommonPosts: 10
    GrandpaDJ said:
    Nice video! I think it will help the gamers you are targeting make a decision. It confirmed what I already knew - I had already seen everything after about 10 hours of gameplay. After that, it is the same thing just with different backgrounds and slightly different names. Fun game for players looking for grind but extremely repetitive.
    If you are looking for more than just PVP then sure I'd agree with you. Otherwise I could argue every game "is the same just with different backgrounds and slightly different names". I have over 2k hours over the years in MOBA's, they play out exactly the same each time really when you think about it. But people still play. 

As for the grind. Well, there is no need to go beyond T4 equipment if you don't like grinding. You can wear 4.3 and be on par with people risking better stuff (since people don't risk much in the blackzone usually). But Albion is, a full PVP game, those who want more than just that should probably look elsewhere.

The game for sure doesn't suit everyones gaming desires.
    JamesGoblin