Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I don't like CIG ...

1235»

Comments

• OrinoriOrinori Member RarePosts: 751
    SEANMCAD said:
    Orinori said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Orinori said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    and you are saying your against that but you consider what they are for is 'good'. so what is the counter to what is being defended exactly and how is it also good or is it not?

sorry where did i say i was against that?
    you didnt..which is why I am asking.

1.If 'they' are the 'good guys' as you have stated the (QUESTION HERE) then does that make you the bad guy? yes or no, explain.
    2. or are you part of 'they'? if so why you are calling 'them' when its your tribe as well?

please answer and dont evade
    where did i say they? 
    then stop interjecting please. I was in a conversation with someone else on this topic but I will double check
    interjecting! you quoted me! xD
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited October 2017
    Orinori said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Orinori said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Orinori said:
    Defenders assemble! at least we sound heroic as opposed to the 'Detractors', an evil sounding bunch for sure.
    defenders of what crime exactly? the crime that doesnt matter and doesnt affect sales?
    crime? what? Defenders of peace, justice and all things good in the world like Star Citizen and Chris Roberts, defenders of innovation and AAA games for indie developers, defenders of true visionaries and those who have made huge positive marks on the industry and shown the way for all to follow, defenders of decent management practices against all those who throw stones in glass houses. You know...the good guys. 

edit: oh, and pioneers.........no matter how much they cost!
    the good guys are who in this story?
    the defenders
    so again. my question (of which you havent answer three times now) is are you also a defender? if not does that make you a 'bad' guy? if your a 'good guy' how are you good and not a defender?

why are you calling those guys good? you consider them to be good? so what does that make you? good or bad?

come on give it up

EDIT: also...if there is a 'defender' what is the 'attack' becasue I sure dont know

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• BalmongBalmong Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Plain and simple, if they improved on even one facet of this tech, then it's innovative by definition.
    MaxBaconGdemamiOdeezee
  • OrinoriOrinori Member RarePosts: 751
    Balmong said:
    Plain and simple, if they improved on even one facet of this tech, then it's innovative by definition.
    That why I posted the two videos. Judging by this thread I don't think anyone actually watched them, not that I blame them, this may be the worst thread I have seen in a good while and not just for mmorpg either.
    Gdemami
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Orinori said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Orinori said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Orinori said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Orinori said:
    Defenders assemble! at least we sound heroic as opposed to the 'Detractors', an evil sounding bunch for sure.
    defenders of what crime exactly? the crime that doesnt matter and doesnt affect sales?
    crime? what? Defenders of peace, justice and all things good in the world like Star Citizen and Chris Roberts, defenders of innovation and AAA games for indie developers, defenders of true visionaries and those who have made huge positive marks on the industry and shown the way for all to follow, defenders of decent management practices against all those who throw stones in glass houses. You know...the good guys. 

edit: oh, and pioneers.........no matter how much they cost!
    dude...think this thru

if it doesnt affect sales at all whatsoever, what the fuck is the point of this masterbatorial debate?

I hate to tell you this but being a fan of something is the point of life you should be envious, they are a fan of something, you are not a fan of something
    but I am a fan of Star Citizen xD
    lol....weak sauce. anyway like I said, you should be jealous your missing the point of life

incidentally...why are you calling them the 'good guys'?
    does that mean your 'the bad guy'?
    See, would a detractor make kefo vanish huh? you believe me now right?
    Pff you can never make me vanish!

I did get a chuckle out of the begone message though so thank you for the smile.
    Orinori
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Orinori said:
    Balmong said:
    That why I posted the two videos. Judging by this thread I don't think anyone actually watched them, not that I blame them, this may be the worst thread I have seen in a good while and not just for mmorpg either.
    I'd be fine if CR said SC is the first game to use technology at this visual quality for foip. Chris Roberts didn't though so I'll make fun of him for being a dumbass lol
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Balmong said:
    About as innovative as inventing a ten handled shovel to dig a hole instead of a nine handled one. I think the entire feature is useless and irrelevant and has no bearing on me liking or not liking the company.
    Odeezee

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

Nilden said:
    Balmong said:
    About as innovative as inventing a ten handled shovel to dig a hole instead of a nine handled one. I think the entire feature is useless and irrelevant and has no bearing on me liking or not liking the company.
    but what about the game. who cares who likes the company

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    SEANMCAD said:
    Nilden said:
    Balmong said:
    but what about the game. who cares who likes the company
    I'll buy it when it's finished and let you know.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• BalmongBalmong Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Nilden said:
    Balmong said:
    That is entirely subjective. The argument of the thread is whether or not it's innovative, as the tweet suggests, not if you personally like it. Using your own example, if they added footpads to the shovel to allow for better leverage, they improved upon the design that's been around for years. (Yes, I know footpads have been around for years, this is just an example.)
    Odeezee
    edited October 2017
    Balmong said:
    Nilden said:
    Balmong said:
    That is entirely subjective. The argument of the thread is whether or not it's innovative, as the tweet suggests, not if you personally like it. Using your own example, if they added footpads to the shovel to allow for better leverage, they improved upon the design that's been around for years. (Yes, I know footpads have been around for years, this is just an example.)
    wait are you guys actually pulling a GJW over if the use of the word 'innovative' was a good choice or not?

holy balz would someone please get me laid
    Kefo

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Erillion said:
    I just read 2 pages of................

2 pages of points ?

You found a POINT in that thread ?  ;-)

Have fun
    I see your point.
    Erillion