Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Assassin's Creed: Origins Exclusive Gameplay

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Assassin's Creed: Origins Exclusive Gameplay

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Im not worlds biggest AC fan but this game looks like it would be very fun to play
    laseritmazut
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• grailofgamesgrailofgames Member CommonPosts: 6
    Check my latest video and don't forget to subscribe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaYkMW4394
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    don't really like the setting. looks good though. I'll keep an eye on it.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    I stopped playing this title a while ago because the combat was so bad in the early titles. If I was to pick this up does it catch you up or does it pay to play some of the earlier ones first?
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Elvoc said:
    I stopped playing this title a while ago because the combat was so bad in the early titles. If I was to pick this up does it catch you up or does it pay to play some of the earlier ones first?
    I would think that with the word Origins in the title that this game is a prequel to all the other games
    wesjrwinghaven1Ghavrigg
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

Grunty said:

Elvoc said:

I would think that with the word Origins in the title that this game is a prequel to all the other games

Just wait for the origins origins. Pre-historic times.