Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG For Long Terma F2P or B2P

dvd123dvd123 Member UncommonPosts: 6
edited October 2017 in LFGame

looking for nice/very popular F2P or B2P MMORPG right now ?

• idc if is P2W

• i want for long terma

• Must be very Active Endgame PVP/PVE

• Open World or Arena PVP or Both

• i dont want slow lvling / i dont want boring combat / i dont want shity graphic / i dont want 1000 quest / idc for story / i dont want boring quest ( leveling via dungeons should be nice )

• i want alot endgame contents idc for early contents

• i like grind Dungeons / Raids / open world mobs / floors ...

• i dont want feel like i playing single player game

• i dont want max gear after 1week ( i want slow improving my gear not crazy slow something like B&S )

• Already tryed FFXIV but cant pass boring leveling

i think about ESO or GW2 or BDO

games i enjoyed 

my frst MMORPG  Lineage 2 c4/c5/c6  i played long time this game

Path Of Exile my favourite game over 3k hours

Overwatch

sorry my shity english

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    No such MMORPG currently exists.

No such MMORPG ever existed in the past.

Likely no such MMORPG will ever exist in the future .

You have presented a near impossible combination of features and designs, while all are achievable in some subset, all together in one game? No.

Better if you identify perhaps your top 5 must haves and perhaps people can recommend something, otherwise don't expect much.

DeadSpock

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    All the three games you mentioned should be working fine. BDO is a bit more PvP focused though.

As for ESO Vs GW2 that totally depends on your own preferances.

ESO have way more focus on dungeons while GW2s open world content is better (if you avoid HoTs zergy content). ESOs item system is more traditional making it better if you like to play for gear while GW2 have better exploration.

GW2 have however a free basegame so a few hours of trying it for free should tell you if it is something for you or not. In ESO case I would watch a few vids before deciding to buy it.

There is also FF XIV that could be worth a look.
  • dvd123dvd123 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    edited October 2017
    @Kyleren ; something similar don't need to have all

@Loke666 ; is ESO fully focused on story? if yes then this game is not for me .
     Already tryed FFXIV but cant pass boring leveling/combat also aloooot quest :/  but yes endgame is great .
    How good is BDO compare  L2 ? i like zerg  pvp :D

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Aion maybe
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    BDO does not have dungeons yet and has a ton of quests, but there is a lot of do it is very overwhelming at first.  I hear the game doesnt start till max level, but i never made it there yet. 

ESO is slow leveling to me and you will need help especially early on to complete the dungeons / mini dungeons / elite mobs.  The game has a lot to do and you can make your toon however you want pretty much.

I could never get past the no trinity on GW2 the game was just not for me.  Group events felt like chaos. 

Neverwinter or Wildstar maybe an option.  Neverwinter has quick leveling / action combat lots of dungeons and things to do.  Toward end game it becomes more P2W, but that is expected.  Some of the dungeons used to be challenging, but not sure about now.  Best of all its FREE to try. 

Wildstar is also along the lines of neverwinter, but leveling is a bit slower and I honestly cant remember the dungeons?
    edited October 2017
    @jitter77 i hear WildStar is almost dead is this true? and is Neverwinter popular ?
    @Tiller ; is Aion popular?

i dont want dead game
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    dvd123 said:
    @jitter77 i hear WildStar is almost dead is this true? and is Neverwinter popular ?

i dont want dead game
    Not sure what the populations are like now.  The neverwinter forum seems fairly active.  Doesnt hurt to download and log in see whats up
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited October 2017
    dvd123 said:

i dont want dead game
    It's not really dead overall, it has what I consider a decent permanent population like L1-L2, though it's it's not booming. You should be able to find a few PuGs ect. I haven't played it hardcore in years, though I have logged in from time to time to check things out and there are people in all zones doing things.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

dvd123 said:
    @Kyleren ; something similar don't need to have all

@Loke666 ; is ESO fully focused on story? if yes then this game is not for me .
     Already tryed FFXIV but cant pass boring leveling/combat also aloooot quest :/  but yes endgame is great .
    How good is BDO compare  L2 ? i like zerg  pvp :D
    ESO do have lots of quests and is rather fosuced on running them, if that is a problem then you really should go for GW2 since it's DEs is something you easily can skip or jump into whenever you pass one that interest you.

Since my Lineage experience is only from the first game only I can't compare them (and others here have far more BDO experience then me as well) so I leave that question to someone more qualified to answer it.

And yeah, Final fantasy combat is a bit different, not really my thing either. It is a well made game but not for everyone.
    dvd123 said:

i dont want dead game
    WS have a low population. Aion is huge in South Korea but not really in the west.

Neverwinter is better. The combat in it is rather bad in my personal opinion though (which is why I don't play it myself) but it is free so you can certainly try it.
    edited October 2017
    @Loke666 ;  ESO have active PVP? is open world or arena PVP?