Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keyboard + Mouse combo has no recoil, is that fair?

WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
Talking about the PC version that just released for Destiny 2. I noticed the keyboard + mouse combo has no gun recoil, which makes it pretty easy to keep the guy focused on an enemies head on full-auto. However, when playing using an xbox 360 controller connected to my PC the guns have recoil. I am wondering if I continue playing using a keyboard and mouse, am I cheapening the game -- i.e. playing in easy mode?

What are the rest of you PC players using to play?
--------------------------------------------

Comments

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,416
    Sounds more like a bug than anything, I don't got the game myself though don't feel its worth even 25% of what they want for it as its just a fps for the most part.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Siveria said:
    Sounds more like a bug than anything, I don't got the game myself though don't feel its worth even 25% of what they want for it as its just a fps for the most part.
    the keyboard not having recoil sounds like a bug?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The code causes the recoil not your KB or mouse.So i have no idea why you are not seeing a recoil.
    No such things as bugs,only bad coding,bugs are little critters that crawl along your floor.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Jimmy562Jimmy562 Member UncommonPosts: 1,158
    It's not a bug as far as I'm aware. They stated a while ago they removed recoil for KB+M because they said it didn't feel right. Not sure what world they live in but recoil has always been easier to control with a mouse to me.

Wouldn't worry about cheapening the game by using a KB+M. It's really quite easy outside of raids and even then its more about mechanics than aim. PvP? I'd take any advantage you can get since everyone else will.