Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Haunted House Tour 2017 - SotA Community Project - Shroud of the Avatar Video Podcast

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageHaunted House Tour 2017 - SotA Community Project - Shroud of the Avatar Video Podcast

Thanks to Shroud of the Avatar community member

Read the full story here

michael4k

Comments

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    This game is such a fail no matter how hard I try I just can't like it and it has everything I want. The idea was great but the execution a joke.
    LeFantomemichael4k

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• The_VoochThe_Vooch Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited October 2017
    Hello Mensur,

I’m sorry you feel that way, but in defense of the game, it is still in development - it hasn’t officially released yet. Also, there’s tons of new features and content being released every month.

I’m not sure the last time you tried it, but the truth is, it gets better every month.

Next time you try out the game, if you’re interested, add “Vooch” as a friend, and I’ll show you the Haunted House. It truly is worth seeing in real-time. Hope you can make it!
    [Deleted User]LeFantomeSBFordMensurVladamirBegemot
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

The_Vooch said:

Hello Mensur,

I’m sorry you feel that way, but in defense of the game, it is still in development - it hasn’t officially released yet. Also, there’s tons of new features and content being released every month.

I’m not sure the last time you tried it, but the truth is, it gets better every month.

Next time you try out the game, if you’re interested, add “Vooch” as a friend, and I’ll show you the Haunted House. It truly is worth seeing in real-time. Hope you can make it!

I'm also sorry you feel that way.
    There’s tons of new content being released every month, in the online Store where you have to use real money to enjoy this content. Not even in game.
    Plus, don't forget the begothon, every month.. so they can keep milking the game before release and crash.
    As it's not getting better every month. Not really.. Plus, your character still looks ugly and plastic type alike. And the community made a lot of suggestions for the game.. people got banned or their post got deleted... So yeah.
    As we're not talking about, how the game is really but really empty. Nobody is playing that game. That's why devs won't release any kind of numbers. They just refused it.
    I dare you to get those numbers from them..keep me posted if you can.

But if you enjoy playing a broken game alone ..have fun.
    SBFord

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited October 2017
    Guys,

This is a labor of love by fans of the game. If you don't like SotA for whatever reason, have the decency to back out of the thread. These folks aren't the dev team or anyone you have any reason to trash. It's a fan project that happens to use SotA as its basis and that's pretty damned awesome.

There are literally hundreds of SotA threads where you can vent your angst at the game and the dev team. This one shouldn't be one of them. Stay classy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    edited October 2017
    It's a cool little Halloween event but the whole time I was watching that all I could think was I wonder how much that cost? Also LOL at entering the basement...

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Torval said:
    Some of you people need to learn how to be classy, if you have it in you, which I'm thinking not. There is a time and place.
    SBFord said:
    Guys,

This is a labor of love by fans of the game. If you don't like SotA for whatever reason, have the decency to back out of the thread. These folks aren't the dev team or anyone you have any reason to trash. It's a fan project that happens to use SotA as its basis and that's pretty damned awesome.

There are literally hundreds of SotA threads where you can vent your angst at the game and the dev team. This one shouldn't be one of them. Stay classy.
    You two are right of course this is a thread about a fan made event.
    However it is very hard to block out all the shady stuff done by Garriot.

"in defense of the game, it is still in development" so many games that never officially release nowadays because people consider this as a valid counter to any kind of critical statement.

This just can't be right.
    LeFantome
    Harbinger of Fools
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003

SBFord said:

Guys,

Oh please. This dude is one of the biggest whales in the game. His entire post history is in the WTB section of the forums, offering real world money for items. None of that is crafted, none of it is obtained by playing the game. He paid thousands for a POT and furnished it with his bank account.

This is not a labor of love @SBFord, it’s an example of how to use a credit card.
    Dakeru

• The_VoochThe_Vooch Member CommonPosts: 2
    postlarval,

> His entire post history is in the WTB section of the forums

This is a lie. I've also posted about events, commented on the economy, and posted about charity. When was the last time you ever did anything for a charity?

> None of that is crafted

Another lie. The vast majority of items at the place are crafted or taken from NPC towns (ie. free).

> He paid thousands for a POT and furnished it with his bank account.

Another lie. I've never owned a POT.

Get your facts straight, man!

- Vooch
    LeFantomeVladamirBegemot
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    The_Vooch said:
    postlarval,

This is a lie. I've also posted about events, commented on the economy, and posted about charity. When was the last time you ever did anything for a charity?

Another lie. The vast majority of items at the place are crafted or taken from NPC towns (ie. free).

- Vooch
    So how much did it cost to put that all together?
    LeFantomepostlarvalmichael4k

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Nilden said:
    The_Vooch said:
    postlarval,

- Vooch
    So how much did it cost to put that all together?
    Who knows. Check the WTB section of the SotA forums...

I wonder how that $1,050 city lot he owns is coming along on that $1800 Village POT he says he doesn't own.

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    In otherwords please back out of the thread if you have an honest opinion about SoTA. Only white knights and wishful thinkers allowed thanks.