Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pantheon will be at Twitch Con this weekend

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
Visionary Realms will be at Twitch Con this weekend. They will be at booth 1309 in the Indie Zone. Here they will have staff on hand to answer all the questions players will want to ask.  There is suppose to be an announcement from VR as well. 

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/6908/we-re-going-to-twitch-con-2017/view/page/1
MadFrenchieJamesGoblinKilsin

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    If really like to try this game.  It's still so far from release, though. :(
    JamesGoblinMrMelGibson[Deleted User]

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    will it be playable?
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Someone take a pics of stuff and post em here <3
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Ask some math questions.  If Jimmy has 3 apples, and Jane another 2, when can they expect to play Pantheon?  (Correct answer:  5).

I doubt there will be any definitive answers from VR; they've been so vague even about things they really should have nailed down by now.  We can hope, though.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

Everquest had Firiona Vie for this sort of thing. Who will Pantheon bring?

JamesGoblin

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    KumaponJustsomenoobGnogJamesGoblinAmatheGyva02Mawnee[Deleted User]dcutbi001[Deleted User]and 1 other.

• GnogGnog Member UncommonPosts: 19
    That Brad picture really works.  Is he coming to slay you, or seduce you . . . 
    Gyva02MrMelGibsondcutbi001
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    VR will be streaming live at TwichCon at 2:30 pm pst, on Saturday. They will be showing off some new stuff, demoing Pantheon, and maybe even making an announcement. 

You can watch it on the TwichCon stream

https://go.twitch.tv/twitchconindieworkshop
  • TwoTubesTwoTubes Member UncommonPosts: 328
    I fully expected the next post down to be Brad's head on Firiona Vie's body...

I hear VR is trying to set up the booth, but can't get Brad away from playing Pantheon. 

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515

It's Time To Spill The Beans...Hype!!

Not only can fans and newcomers alike meet some of the team behind the game and watch live gameplay but in addition to the developer meet and greet a 30 minute stage presentation of Pantheon will take place on the Indie Stage at 2:30 pm PDT Saturday, October 21 when a special announcement will be made!

Be sure to check us out by watching this link on Saturday, Oct 21 at 2:30 pm PDT: https://www.twitch.tv/twitchconindieworkshop

Here are some pics of the team and our booth!

KumaponZuljanMrMelGibsonMadFrenchieGyva02[Deleted User]dcutbi001
  • TwoTubesTwoTubes Member UncommonPosts: 328
    So pre alpha starts december some time. :)
    It's nice that all the hype surrounding the announcement lead to something tangible.
    edited October 2017
    The Direct quote was :

"We're happy to announce today that pre-alpha will be here in time for the holidays."

Could mean Thanksgiving Holidays...lol

Or technically they could push it to Jan 2, 2018..:P

Also they announced that Pre-Alpha would be getting removed from the pledges in two weeks.
    edited October 2017
    If anyone missed the Stream, here is the video. 

Post edited by Kumapon on
    Gyva02KilsinGhavrigg
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Good stream. Very well done.
    Kilsin

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230
    edited October 2017
    POK books became necessary when the world got too big.  It was NOT necessary at release.  POP was the 4th expansion counting release.  So the world was 4x as large as at release.  Travel was getting ridiculous.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Am I reading the website right... $1000 for pre alpha tier? $300 for alpha? That is steep. At least it will be easier to handle a smaller player base with focused testing.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    SlyLoK said:
    Am I reading the website right... $1000 for pre alpha tier? $300 for alpha? That is steep. At least it will be easier to handle a smaller player base with focused testing.
    $1000 is a mere pittance for such a privilege...
    KyleranJamesGoblinKilsin
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    edited October 2017
    The animations may be wonky, but I'm really digging the look and feel of it in that video. Thought it was kinda cool to need cold resistance gear in order to access extremely cold areas. Can see many hating that, though. Not that the game is being made for them.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Ghavrigg said:
    The animations may be wonky, but I'm really digging the look and feel of it in that video. Thought it was kinda cool to need cold resistance gear in order to access extremely cold areas. Can see many hating that, though. Not that the game is being made for them.
    Conan Exiles recently added in the cold resistance gear mechanic, didnt read many complaints from anyone.

In hot climates do we get to wear Speedo armor? ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Gah how does the combat still look so damn choppy? So far it reminds me more of Vanguard than EQ1, which is not a compliment. World looks great but that combat animation is at least a year away from where it needs to be.
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    edited October 2017
    Kyleran said:
    Ghavrigg said:
    Conan Exiles recently added in the cold resistance gear mechanic, didnt read many complaints from anyone.

In hot climates do we get to wear Speedo armor? ;)
    Anything inconveniencing will have its share of haters. But yeah, it'll be funny if we have to strip naked or something 'cause it gets warm. I say we should also have a couples system to get people humping as an alternate way to survive the cold!
    TwoTubes