Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Day 3 of ArcheRage

drachennwolfdrachennwolf Member UncommonPosts: 23
Every server downtime has come up EXACTLY when the devs said it would. Hotfixes have been implemented without a problem. Server has some small stability issues but nothing compared to Trion's launches. Lag is minimal. No ques. 

How the hell can a small group of "hackers" beat a mega corporation in deploying and maintaining the game?

"Oh no it's a private server talk" It's the way an MMO should be, especially AA. After Trino's series of fumbles and giant cash shop moneygrabbing, this actually feels like a polished product rather than a gigantic credit card scam.
Andel_SkaarSoybean

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    What are you even saying?  You start with saying how good they are and every server downtime has been exactly as scheduled with minimum lag then go off about a small group of hackers?  I must be getting too old for this forum because I dont have a clue what you are trying to say.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited October 2017
    Talonsin said:
    What are you even saying?  You start with saying how good they are and every server downtime has been exactly as scheduled with minimum lag then go off about a small group of hackers?  I must be getting too old for this forum because I dont have a clue what you are trying to say.
    He's advertising a private server and taking potshots at Trion attempting to make the private server sound better than Trion's.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    He is trying to talk about the new private server that opened up the other day. But the server is in NA, so it's just a matter of time before it receives a C&D. 

Also we don't talk about private servers here on these forums. 
This discussion has been closed.