Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone tried Heliborne?

dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
I came across this game on Steam today and it seems to fill a niche I haven't seem much of recently.  All the aerial combat games I've played in the past few years have been sims.  While I do like sims, lately I've been looking for something more "arcadey".  Watching the videos made me think back to the days I spent playing the Comanche series.  Also it gives me an excuse to break out the flight stick which hasn't get much use lately.

Any opinions?

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
-- Herman Melville

Comments

• LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    I should, since I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter! :p
    Cryomatrix
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    dave6660 said:
    I came across this game on Steam today and it seems to fill a niche I haven't seem much of recently.  All the aerial combat games I've played in the past few years have been sims.  While I do like sims, lately I've been looking for something more "arcadey".  Watching the videos made me think back to the days I spent playing the Comanche series.  Also it gives me an excuse to break out the flight stick which hasn't get much use lately.

Any opinions?
    I remember playing comanche, that was a lovely time. 

Cryomatrix

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    LurchUSA said:
    I should, since I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter! :p
    Which bathroom do you use?

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville