Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eve Online

BenzmannBenzmann Member Posts: 5
hey,

does any of you know when the "kali" patch will come in eve ?

and plz dont say sometime this year,

i need the exact date or month

Comments

• McgreagMcgreag Member UncommonPosts: 495

It will come out when it's done. CCP do not opperate the way for example SOE does and set a date and then release it even if it's not ready.

You will not see an exact date until 1-2 weeks before it's released. For exact month June is the most probable as it is officialy set to release in Q2 2006. But don't be suprised if it's delayed until july.

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason."

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by Mcgreag
    It will come out when it's done. CCP do not opperate the way for example SOE does and set a date and then release it even if it's not ready.You will not see an exact date until 1-2 weeks before it's released. For exact month June is the most probable as it is officialy set to release in Q2 2006. But don't be suprised if it's delayed until july.

couldnt have said it better myself.

let them do what they need, when they need it.

I realize the rest of the market likes to rush and release crap (D&L Anyone?) but CCP is going to do it right.

Let them finish what they need and get it out when they can. I dont see the rush anyways, EVE is fine right now.