Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a game where I can be evil... very very evil.

darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146
Either an RPG or a FPS maybe, or I don't know, I just want to be able to kill a bunch of good guys. Any single player game will do, I'm not sure of any multiplayer games like that.  I have played all the basic RPGs where you can be good or bad, but I'm just looking for something new and evil

Thank you

Comments

• ChicagoCubChicagoCub Member UncommonPosts: 381
    SWTOR.
    PhryGorwe
  • darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146
    yes, I played it, as well as most the basic games that gives you a good and evil choice as far as RPG, like masseffect
  • HystericHysteric Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Tyranny by the makers of Pillars of Eternity is the game for you.
    bartoni33Gorwe
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Have you tried Fable?
    Octagon7711bartoni33Gorwe
  • darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146
    yes, fable was the last game I ever preordered, it was a good game, but I was not given what I was promised 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Forgrimm said:
    Have you tried Fable?
    First Fable is a classic and made a big deal of going good or bad. 
    Also
    Oblivion
    Skyrim 
    Watchdogs
    Vampire: Bloodlines
    The Sims
    Grand Theft Auto, any of them
    Postal
    STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl
    The Witcher
    Risen, 1, 2, or 3
    Saints Row

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Surgeon Simulator, Kerbal Space Program
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    I miss City of Villians!  :'(

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Jade Empire?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    There is no game out there better than EVE to let you play as truly evil,  people do it all time.
    ConstantineMerus

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    My recommendation would be Tyranny.
    Lasterbabartoni33Gorwe

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Kyleran said:
    There is no game out there better than EVE to let you play as truly evil,  people do it all time.
    /Confirmed! 

In Eve, you can befriend a group of players and then rob them blind.  It is the ultimate "Evil" simulator.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• LasterbaLasterba Member UncommonPosts: 137
    darnapkin said:
    Either an RPG or a FPS maybe, or I don't know, I just want to be able to kill a bunch of good guys. Any single player game will do, I'm not sure of any multiplayer games like that.  I have played all the basic RPGs where you can be good or bad, but I'm just looking for something new and evil

Thank you
    Tyranny.

You are literally the bad guy and your job is help your Overlord subjugate and enslave the common people.
    bartoni33
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    As mentioned, Tyranny. But also very much Vampire: Bloodlines, in that game you can be one twisted, evil motherf-ker.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    bartoni33
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Dungeons 3.  Torture those heroes.  http://store.steampowered.com/app/493900/Dungeons_3/

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    EvE Online.

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Dungeons 3.  Torture those heroes.  http://store.steampowered.com/app/493900/Dungeons_3/

How did I not know this was a thing!?! I still play DK2.

• WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    If you just want to be Evil, then there is no better game than Real Life. Only downside is that it is an MM game in which you will have more competition then you can imagine. You choices have consequences, but then isn't that the fun of it?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    It may sound weird but you can be "evil" in Grand Fantasia by Aeria Games. Just never feed the pets that you get and watch them cry and starve. Pretty evil stuff.
  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    You can be evil in any MMO that has terrible customer service. Aka any game with limited support and GM's that are slow to ban.