Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shassellshassell Member UncommonPosts: 105
Funcom without the fun. You would have thought that after waiting hours with Secret world legends pathetic download speed that they would make it reasonably easy to log in and try the game. Log in details incorrect - continually, and that is after making three different accounts and using their emailed password to make sure. Pathetic rubbish. Google is full of people with log in problems for this game. Waste of time.

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    I didn't have any such problems. Tech support sub-forums or contacting tech support customer service are generally the avenues to pursue when something like that happens.
    Gkarr
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I knew keeping the focus on the username instead of putting it on the PW field in the log-in screen would get someone sooner or later :)
    Octagon7711
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited October 2017
    No problems here.  The thing I would change is just give me the option to remember my password so I don't have to enter it every time.
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I guess that's one way to identify yourself.  Most people don't care to be called losers.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MrSaxonMrSaxon Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2017
    Sorry to hear you've had issues. Never had any myself and so I hope you're able to play the game eventually. I tried it out on release and it's quickly become my favorite MMO. 
    [Deleted User]
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    I've never had problems logging in to SWL. The launcher does often mention resolving issues for Steam users though.