Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conan O'Brien to Assist NetMarble with Big L2R Announcement - Lineage 2 Revolution News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageConan O'Brien to Assist NetMarble with Big L2R Announcement - Lineage 2 Revolution News

During a special live stream event to be held at 5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern at TwitchCon, Netmarble and Conan O'Brien will be making a

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RoyalValorRoyalValor Member UncommonPosts: 25
    You can actually play it now ... but you didn't hear it from me
  • BK2O1BK2O1 Member UncommonPosts: 91
    You mean you can watch it play itself.
    zanfire
  • Tabloid42Tabloid42 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    NetMarble does the same Auto Thing for Marvel Future Fight. And yeah,..it's a Mobile,..I find it super casual and helpful to be chilling in bed and managing playing using the auto controls. Only taking over manually when needed to if I see something interesting to loot.

Looking forward to this.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Aori said:

BK2O1 said:

You mean you can watch it play itself.

Yes it has a lot of autopilot features, it also has some things you need to be present for as well or you'll die. It is a mobile game, people are ok with it.

I still think it is enjoyable.

I was wondering if it was decent.

erm how is it that "we can play it now"?
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    You can only play it on asian servers. EU/NA is later this month.
    Sovrath

Archeage EU - Nui

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I am already registered for the NA / EU version.

Looking at the video brings back some good memories.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    What happened to Lineage Eternal? They kill it?
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    Dauzqul said:
    What happened to Lineage Eternal? They kill it?
    It received such a bad reception during the betas, that NCsoft decided to boot the development team, and bring in a whole new team. Thus delaying the game to who knows how long. 

Koreans want a true Lineage squeal, not a Diablo dungeon crawler. 
    DauzqulPhryOctagon7711
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Not worth playing if your account gets hacked or compromised due to their failure of security back in the day not using proper 2FA, they will not restore / fix your account lost all my stuff years ago GM's wouldn't fix so I would not recommend Lineage 2, although World OF Warcraft on the other hand takes account security very seriously and provides restores.
    PhryToodlesMrMelGibsonDizisma
  • thighhighsthighhighs Member UncommonPosts: 32
    ahhh the era of "mobile gaming" so interactive. such beautiful gfx! loot boxes included? A+++ it's what every casual gamer wants in an update of an old school hard core mmo.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Aori said:

Renoaku said:

Not worth playing if your account gets hacked or compromised due to their failure of security back in the day not using proper 2FA, they will not restore / fix your account lost all my stuff years ago GM's wouldn't fix so I would not recommend Lineage 2, although World OF Warcraft on the other hand takes account security very seriously and provides restores.

I think you're confused with Lineage 2 from 2003 which 2FA wasn't a thing then. Which point is moot because NetMarble is running the show here not NCsoft and your login information is mostly likely your Google, Apple or Facebook account.

Ah so this is the mobile one then, yeah got it confused with Lineage 2 from NCsoft which used to be great back in the day when it first released that is, their F2P Launch is the disaster when a few peoples accounts were compromised due to a bug within their own site before 2FA was put into the game peoples gear gone missing with no recovery... Although I've never known anyone to really try to compromise accounts on Apps, and as long as its tied to Google for security its even better.
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,455
    Getting a man who hates video games and has disdain for the people that play to do a promo for your game...what a wonderful idea.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Is there a release date for the NA/EU version yet? I've been registered for a while. I don't really want to jump through the hoops to play the global version.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    It will be released for NA/EU on November 15.
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    I hope they add a pc client, everyone is using nox anyway.

Archeage EU - Nui

• NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    edited October 2017

I hope they add a pc client, everyone is using nox anyway.

Nox or Memu yeah, faved Memu until recently since it started to crash a lot otherwise its the fastest of them all. Games like L2R are just perfect to be played with left eye as if I'm not running YT on my 2nd monitor I have emulator up and one of those brain-off android games