Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xbox One Officially Licensed Keyboard & Mouse is Launching Soon!

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

The Xbox One is getting a new keyboard and mouse! What’s more, the Hori Tactical Assault Commander Pro One is officially licensed by Microsoft, and so should work well. 

Here’s the more premium $149.99 peripheral’s key features:

• Officially Licensed by Microsoft
  • Key and sensitivity settings can be saved to user profiles and adjusted with mobile app
  • Special features such as Snipe button, quick button, ADS lock, and more
  • Ergonomic and comfortable with adjustable palm rest
  • LED-backlit mechanical keypad and gaming-grade mouse

http://mp1st.com/news/xbox-one-kbm-officially-licensed-keyboard-mouse-is-launching-soon

This is so awesome!

One of the main barriers between PC and Console is about to be broken. 

Microsoft has done it again.

ChildoftheShadowsRexKushman

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    lol...

'done it again'?

Lets see...
    failed in the smart phone market
    failed in the mp3 market when it came out
    failed in the blueray vs HD DVD battle
    failed in the tablet market
    maybe they should try a market outside of their core like whole foods or something maybe that is what they should od

limits greatly the number of games you can play and yet is a threat to the PC?
    charges you to access the internet yet its a threat to the PC?

Mikeha

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Mikeha said:

The Xbox One is getting a new keyboard and mouse! What’s more, the Hori Tactical Assault Commander Pro One is officially licensed by Microsoft, and so should work well. 

• Key and sensitivity settings can be saved to user profiles and adjusted with mobile app

http://mp1st.com/news/xbox-one-kbm-officially-licensed-keyboard-mouse-is-launching-soon

This is so awesome!

Except Sony already has mouse and keyboard support. It's up to the developers to allow the games to have it on the console. Warframe, FFXIV, and Warthunder can all be played with any mouse and keyboard on the PS4 at the moment.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited October 2017
    Mikeha said:

This is so awesome!

Except Sony already has mouse and keyboard support. It's up to the developers to allow the games to have it on the console. Warframe, FFXIV, and Warthunder can all be played with any mouse and keyboard on the PS4 at the moment.

PS4 does not have Official Keybard and Mouse support.   4 games out of 1000? 

You can also use a Keyboard and Mouse with Xbox One but now Microsoft is bringing Official Keyboard and Mouse.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-mouse-and-keyboard-xbox-one
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

This is so awesome!

PS4 does not have FULL Keybard and Mouse support.   4 games out of 1000? LOL
    I am looking at the picture above and it doesnt look like a FULL keyboard to me
    Gdemami

Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

This is so awesome!

PS4 does not have FULL Keybard and Mouse support.   4 games out of 1000? 

Again. It would be entirely up to the developer to support the accessory. Even if it is officially licensed. I'm saying the PS4 has FULL support, the developers haven't chosen to take advantage of it. It isn't like you will be able to plug your keyboard and mouse into your Xbox one and be able to play Halo 5 with them. Unless 343 releases a patch that allows that. 
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

This is so awesome!

You can also use a Keyboard and Mouse with Xbox One but now Microsoft is bringing Official Keyboard and Mouse.

Even though i already commented, I'll re comment on your new edit. It does have Official Support. You plug in a keyboard it literally has a picture of a keyboard that appears in the corner, same thing with a mouse. Just because they haven't officially launched their own keyboard and mouse doesn't mean the console doesn't have full support. 
    PC is just sitting back saying 'lol...look those guys are console fighting how cute'

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

This is so awesome!

Even though i already commented, I'll re comment on your new edit. It does have Official Support. You plug in a keyboard it literally has a picture of a keyboard that appears in the corner, same thing with a mouse. Just because they haven't officially launched their own keyboard and mouse doesn't mean the console doesn't have full support. 

No, I am saying you can use a Keyboard and Mouse with Xbox One right now but they are still bringing Official Keyboard and Mouse support later. 

As for PS4 I think you are correct but with only 4 games having support that's not good. I hope Microsoft makes an effort to have really good support.