Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

8.0 Briefly Turns Up on WoW Beta Version Tracker Site - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

image8.0 Briefly Turns Up on WoW Beta Version Tracker Site - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - An eagle-eyed Reddit user named "Tiwuno" caught a momentary slip up on World of Warcraft version tracker site BlizzTrack. For the briefest of moments, the most current beta version listed across all regions was 8.0. Blizzard traditionally releases expansions on even numbers. For instance, Warlords of Draenor was 6.0, Legion 7.0 and so on. The 8.0.0.25338 (to be precise) version was only live for a few minutes before being rolled back. However, it indicates that the expansion is well underway.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    edited October 2017
    I really hope that there's isn't another full year till the next expansion because I lost any motivation to log in the game.. well almost a year ago. Knowing that I'll have to keep logging daily just to send my followers on gold missions for another year is really off-putting.
    Sadfist
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2017

I really hope that there's isn't another full year till the next expansion because I lost any motivation to log in the game.. well almost a year ago. Knowing that I'll have to keep logging daily just to send my followers on gold missions for another year is really off-putting.

At least until summer, everything is fall into the same schedule as legion did, so...no later than September. As for spoiler, Khadgar is probably a void lord or is working for them, just saying. It'll be nice to see Jana and Sylvanas potentially get some more face time though in the next expansion.
    Sadfist
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    edited October 2017
    Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary of quitting World of Borecraft. Another xpac maybe? LOL, I wish you all GL with RNG Simulator 2018. :)
    If you haven't yet, I highly recommend Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the meantime. It is awesome. :)
    Blacklabelcali

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Avanah said:
    Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary of quitting World of Borecraft. Another xpac maybe? LOL, I wish you all GL with RNG Simulator 2018. :)
    If you haven't yet, I highly recommend Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the meantime. It is awesome. :)
    90% of MMO's are RNG based, otherwise there is usually nothing to grind for. 

Divinity looks interesting, but a little slow paced for me. When I'm not playing WoW I'm playing Splatoon 2 normally because it's way too fun for how childish it looks. 

Personally I've been having a lot of fun re leveling with my girlfriend who has never played WoW before, hopefully we can get a character or two up to 110 before the next expansion comes out. 

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Legion was announced in August 2015 and was released in September 2016 (though the pre event started in August 2016).

Legion launched on August 30th 2016.
  • Moon-DaddyMoon-Daddy Member UncommonPosts: 101
    I think Sithilus will be the setting for the launch event, Similar to Warlords Dark Portal Event or Invasion event for Legion, They like to try get people back into the game before an expansion launches

Making so much noise you dont know when to listen.

• dotdotdashdotdotdash Member UncommonPosts: 488

Avanah said:

I love how you complain about a game system built on RNG, and then suggest a game built on RNG xD