Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ELEX- Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG from THQ Nordic

ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
http://store.steampowered.com/app/411300/ELEX/

ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.

Azaron_NightbladeAsheram

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Looks promising!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Great, now I have to clean up the drool on my keyboard...    :smile:
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• KahrekKahrek Member UncommonPosts: 68
    edited October 2017
    Talonsin said:
    Great, now I have to clean up the drool on my keyboard...    :smile:

*licks the drool* Voila, I have replaced your drool with mine. Same result!
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
  • freedomaniafreedomania Member UncommonPosts: 25
    i'm waiting to watch gameplay and review before order

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    With the odds being pretty good that you know it's gonna be shit (applicable to most every new game) I'm amazed people still get so hyped up watching a trailer or two.

Wait for it to come out, see how it's received, then commit.

You folks didn't order your wives through the mail or something did you?

:)

SBFordMrMelGibson

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    It's awesome so far, but a very typical PB game in terms of production values and story.

Meaning, if you're looking for a new Witcher 3 - this ain't it.

However, if you want a game that outdoes Witcher 3 by a factor of ten in terms of freeform exploration and meaingful character progression - this is it.
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Gorwe said:
    DKLond said:
    It's awesome so far, but a very typical PB game in terms of production values and story.

Meaning, if you're looking for a new Witcher 3 - this ain't it.

However, if you want a game that outdoes Witcher 3 by a factor of ten in terms of freeform exploration and meaingful character progression - this is it.

PB?
    Piranha Bytes - developers of the Gothic and Risen games.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    i'm waiting to watch gameplay and review before order

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    As an update, IGN rated it a 4.9...ouch http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/20/elex-review
    MrMelGibson