Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Centaur, Minotaur and Guinecean Races Revealed in New Blog - Crowfall - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageCentaur, Minotaur and Guinecean Races Revealed in New Blog - Crowfall - MMORPG.com

Crowfall News - The Crowfall site has been updated with a new post called "Meet the Monsters" that reveals the final three races of the game. Minotaurs, Centaurs and Guinecean are detailed including their Racial Runestone buffs as well as their passive abilities and which classes/genders are available for each one.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Very much enjoying the progression of development this year for Crowfall, all I want now is a solid beta and rat-race free servers at launch.
    JamesGoblin
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Alomar said:
    Very much enjoying the progression of development this year for Crowfall, all I want now is a solid beta and rat-race free servers at launch.

I would say Beta is about a year away (estimate, no solid facts there).  They've been making incredible progress and been in this stage of alpha for about a year.

They have mentioned launching next year but I dunno, they've done a fantastic job of not rushing things which I prefer.

JamesGoblin
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Have I missed something? They are referring to "characters" when talking about the races. "These Runestones will change how the character is played" They used to refer to them as shells or something I can't think of at the moment. I wouldn't think they have changed the whole corpse possession thing.
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Have I missed something? They are referring to "characters" when talking about the races. "These Runestones will change how the character is played" They used to refer to them as shells or something I can't think of at the moment. I wouldn't think they have changed the whole corpse possession thing.
    Vessels is the word, and nothing has changed - I guess they had a crow-spirit in mind, which is basically your character/account/identity.

It changes depending on body one's ghost possesses, and bodies will be of specific race/class/sex etc. with this or that being customized or leveled up.
    francis_baudKajidourden
     W...aaagh?
  • MauroDiogoMauroDiogo Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Been keeping an eye on Crowfall since it was first announced. Always tempted to buy into the Alpha.

How robust is it though? What content is there? How fun is it (even while missing content)
    What content is missing? :)

I read people telling others to buy in, while others tell them to not do it. So I'm on the fence.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Been keeping an eye on Crowfall since it was first announced. Always tempted to buy into the Alpha.

How robust is it though? What content is there? How fun is it (even while missing content)
    What content is missing? :)

I read people telling others to buy in, while others tell them to not do it. So I'm on the fence.

If you're looking for something playable don't bother.  I invested in it because I believe in the project but honestly the devs say it themselves, it's more test than game atm.

There are some really cool "bones" to it if you want to hop in and get a general feel for the basic systems like crafting, gathering, etc etc but there's hardly anyone online these days.

They recently started to run a campaign mode and I tried to jump in one weekend but there was almost nobody else around. 

SO, right now is a good time to test/play with systems as there's not much fear of gank but don't expect to log into an epic 30 v 30 battle lol.
    JamesGoblin