Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plains of Eidolon Launches Today for Open Zone Adventuring - Warframe - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePlains of Eidolon Launches Today for Open Zone Adventuring - Warframe - MMORPG.com

Warframe News - Warframe players have been waiting for today for months now. The new open adventure zone called the Plains of Eidolon will be available later today on PC and Steam. The PlayStation 4 and XBox One version of Plains of Eidolon will launch later this year. The new content expansion is free to all players.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gearchin13gearchin13 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    A great addition to an already great game. Looking forward to trying it out later on.
    zigalucardThane
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Is this content only applicable to level capped players?

Might give it a shot, the combat always felt so floaty.
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce Member UncommonPosts: 432
    edited October 2017
    Today? I thought it was over the weekend..

Edit: Not seeing anything talking about launch date on the website. The only thing mentioned is "launches this week".

Where did MMORPG get their info from?

Also hi it's my 14th anniversary on this site, jesus where does time go?

Too bad the forums are still extremely hard to use due to whatever formatting system they use for the comment system. I can't even make new lines without adding < br > code to everything.
  • MetroboMetrobo Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Can't wait for the ps4 release. It still gives me time to get my warframe ready and catch up in the story and missions.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited October 2017

DAOWAce said:

Edit: Not seeing anything talking about launch date on the website. The only thing mentioned is "launches this week".

Too bad the forums are still extremely hard to use due to whatever formatting system they use for the comment system. I can't even make new lines without adding < br > code to everything.

PR press announcement that it's coming TODAY on PC and Steam. Consoles later.

ysn888Panther2103andredoc

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    DAOWAce said:

Comments work fine for me.

I just push enter and new lines work perfectly. What browser are you using? Are you using some weird extensions?
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

Yeah this is what i heard. Not for new players at all.
  • LunarhoundLunarhound Member UncommonPosts: 17

Hariken said:

The new zone is for all Tenno, new and old. They've said in a devstream that it unlocks roughly an hour into the game for new players. That said, it probably isn't safe for a new player to be out on the plains after dark, since that's when the eidolons come out. Plenty of stuff to do during the day, though.
    xyzercrime
  • HellfestHellfest Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I just started playing last week. The game is totally for new players. I have not been this addicted to a game in over a decade!
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

Hariken said:

The new zone is for all Tenno, new and old. They've said in a devstream that it unlocks roughly an hour into the game for new players. That said, it probably isn't safe for a new player to be out on the plains after dark, since that's when the eidolons come out. Plenty of stuff to do during the day, though.

Thanks for the reply. This is great to hear.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited October 2017
    The patch was put out yesterday, 3.4GB.  Plains of Eidolin is unlocked by going to Earth > Cetus first.  I don't recommend trying to solo during the night time.

After going to Cetus once, PoE is unlocked for direct access.  Direct access is the only way to join squads. 

If you keep crashing then optimize and verify the game cache via launcher tools.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams