Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Swords & Carriages Revealed in New Update - New Dawn - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageSwords & Carriages Revealed in New Update - New Dawn - MMORPG.com

New Dawn News - The New Dawn team has provided the first information about the inclusion of swords and carriages in the game. Swords will come in Cutlass, Spadroon, Rapier and Scimitar versions, each with their own individualized characteristics. Players will need to determine which sword best suits the situation.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Holy cow another indie survival game on steam? This one looks to have a little more thought than most of them but dang does it look incredibly similar to every other survival game.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Holy cow another indie survival game on steam? This one looks to have a little more thought than most of them but dang does it look incredibly similar to every other survival game.
    Because it's not indie, one of 3 titles Amazon is developing. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Oh what really? I didn't know that. Hmm. That really doesn't change my perspective on it looking like just another survival game.
    [Deleted User]
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    best of luck to the devs.

mmorpg junkie since 1999

Rhoklaw said:

I think you are confusing this with New World. This is in fact an indie developer, hence the reason it's using Kickstarter.
    I tought Amazon had 3 games in the development, one being an MMORPG named New World, and a survival title named New Dawn? Guess that's another game then. 

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Rhoklaw said:

I think you are confusing this with New World. This is in fact an indie developer, hence the reason it's using Kickstarter.
    I tought Amazon had 3 games in the development, one being an MMORPG named New World, and a survival title named New Dawn? Guess that's another game then. 
    That would make inherently make the 3rd a singleplayer game named New Life.  Hooray for originality!
    ConstantineMerus

Oh what really? I didn't know that. Hmm. That really doesn't change my perspective on it looking like just another survival game.
    Apparently I am an idiot. I wished I could keep my identity secret from you guys much longer than this. 
    Xarko

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505

Apparently I am an idiot. I wished I could keep my identity secret from you guys much longer than this. 
    I mean...  At least you're not French...  Amirite?!?!
    ConstantineMerus

I mean...  At least you're not French...  Amirite?!?!
    No but I like to get French with strangers. Does that count?