Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KR Rebuild Project Progressing Nicely, See For Yourself - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It's all in KR,so how are we suppose to know what is going on in the video?

Knowing it failed even it's best audience,does not give me hope it will be any good over here either.
    They moved through screens so fast,all i thought i caught a glimpse of was an elixir for crafting,so i assume in typical fashion of KR games,you can buy cash shop elixirs to better your crafting chance.

Overall the video gave me nothing,maybe if in English it would have given me something.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited October 2017
    Ok watched an English video.

Auto pathing is huge NO.

All they did with combat is speed it up,so even more spammy than what has been typical of recent years in combat design,,again a NO.This to me looks like they simply removed some of the ani. frames which just makes it even easier for them.

Mounts with an ORB floating over it's head,,i am so glad the narrator sees it like i do,,immersion breaking and just looks dumb.

Taming: a back n forth sliding bar,not really very intuitive,a SIMPLE implementation.

So what i am seeing is very lazy work,,no wonder this game failed out of the box.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    DjDriVer said:
    Bless rally does look great, gives us hope for something new & exciting on the horizon. But, the question is, beings it is from KR will it ever make it to North America?
    They are planning to bring it to NA and EU, yes.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Wizardry said:

Ok watched an English video.

Auto pathing is huge NO.

All they did with combat is speed it up,so even more spammy than what has been typical of recent years in combat design,,again a NO.This to me looks like they simply removed some of the ani. frames which just makes it even easier for them.

Mounts with an ORB floating over it's head,,i am so glad the narrator sees it like i do,,immersion breaking and just looks dumb.

Taming: a back n forth sliding bar,not really very intuitive,a SIMPLE implementation.

So what i am seeing is very lazy work,,no wonder this game failed out of the box.

Speeding up combat doesn't make it spammy, slow combat would be more spammy especially considering you are waiting to spam your skill.

The auto pathing in this type of game is relatively nice to be honest, I've usually avoided any game that has auto pathing but this looks similar to BDO which because of the size of the game world and no fast travel it is nice to be able to just set a path somewhere and be there eventually. As long as it doesn't go auto pathing for quest objectives than it's fine with me.

Also your comment on elixers for crafting I don't think is correct. Based on the small glimpse of that crafting screen, it just looked like another ingredient to craft something, I saw nothing that looked like an increased percentage for having it there.

I agree on the Orb point, although I don't really know why it is there, there may be some buff or something on that mount.

I don't really see anything lazy out of this. You are expecting an insanely in depth taming system? Has any game ever had that? The fact that they are reworking the game for another launch shows they actually care about the product and are willing to change it so it will perform better. They didn't just launch it and cash in and dump the project.

Personally I think it looks good. I don't see anything that makes me think anything negative other than maybe the added enhancement / durability system. It looks almost exactly like the BDO system, and I'm hoping durability doesn't work the same way. That was the only thing in BDO that I didn't like, having to sacrifice the same item or a hard to get item to get durability back up was a pain in the ass.