Seems a lot of people say first and second generation mmos had too many flaws.
What problems ?
- Maybe you need to use the SOCIAL PANEL and ask for friends and groups ?
- Maybe, you actually have to ask for help now and then ?
- Maybe you need to join a guild in order to get the materials for crafting ?
- Maybe you need to use the auction to make money ?
- Maybe you simply cant achieve something, no matter how hard you try ?
- Maybe you need to be social to run dungeons to keep up with gear ?
- Maybe you had to travel to your destination ?
- Maybe life in game is not easy all the time ?
- Maybe specialized classes can't solo ?
- Maybe you need to study to learn how to do something ?
- Maybe you need to play the game "nine months" instead of "two months" if time is a problem ?
****** So, automatic everything is the answer ? ******
I'm not talking about bugs, that's a different topic.