Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will this be released in NA?

I already saw that the game was 60% done in english but that was like a month ago so will this game come out on the 30th or that korea first?

Comments

• bahamud70bahamud70 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Originally posted by Hamger8
    I already saw that the game was 60% done in english but that was like a month ago so will this game come out on the 30th or that korea first?

in Korea first

• Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by bahamud70
    Originally posted by Hamger8

in Korea first

dam game looks so fun :(

• MaecrowMaecrow Member CommonPosts: 2
    There is a private server available.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    My money is on this coming west first. 
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    It's never going to come out in the west. It's been so long since it was announced, it will just end up like PSO2 and just never come out here.
  • MaecrowMaecrow Member CommonPosts: 2
    It just had a beta in Russia, as they said in an interview earlier this year. They also said they are planning to bring it to the west in late 2017/early 2018
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    Hamger8 said:

Korea, west customers are not that important for them. There is way more people on the other side of the oceans.

• XexxesXexxes Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    This game has been release now in the U.S.  Why does this site not report on this?