Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voices of the Terminus Takes a Look At 'Then & Now' - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Videos - MMORPG.c

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageVoices of the Terminus Takes a Look At 'Then & Now' - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Videos - MMORPG.com

"Voices of the Terminus" has posted up a new video to take a look at "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Then & Now". It's a pretty cool look back at earlier days in Pantheon's history and how it's shaping up today.

Read the full story here

Amathe

Comments

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen a comparison "then & now" shot from a video game where it's visuals are so significantly improved I'd think it's a different game. Just went from being a game I passed on having any interest in years ago, to re-added to my radar.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • Nightshade98Nightshade98 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Good watch! GPX are coming along, but animations and gameplay are key, gpx come and go.
    Albatroes
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2017
    Good watch! GPX are coming along, but animations and gameplay are key, gpx come and go.
    I would agree. Yes the game's visual's have improved greatly but if the gameplay and systems dont end up meeting what's been advertised then its all for not. Heck, I even think that FFXI still looks good after all these years (on PC at least) so I'm honestly easy to please. But I played it for so long because the systems were really good and gave me continuous progression that wasn't so much gear based as it was skills and such, so we'll see.
  • GnarvGnarv Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Good game incomming. The less fortunate are those that wont recognize it. But You cant please everyone, trying leads to mediocrity.
  • sarielissarielis Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Really excited for this game
  • wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    edited October 2017
    Definitely excited for it. For some reason I've always come back to try the EQ progression servers far more than any MMORPG. It's just enjoyable to get the excitement back into playing with others and not getting rewards so easily that it trivializes the adventure.
  • DarkEvilHatredDarkEvilHatred Member UncommonPosts: 229
    Is this game ever going to be released?
  • SulherokSulherok Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Not a big fan of the world name sounds to WH40K ish... It doesn't have that iconic name like EQ's Norrath or WOW's Azeroth. Nut the rest looks good.
  • HaplosHaplos Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Go gold, you sold me and I'll buy. This one is going to work I think