Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade Runner

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/blade_runner

Maybe with enough votes someone might do a remaster or just a re release that can be played on windows 10.

Octagon7711

Comments

• MoNight78MoNight78 Member CommonPosts: 4
    I wouldn't be suprised if they do a remake with the movie coming out now
    Asheram
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Love that game and bought when it first came out.  Never finished it.  Would always run into a bug, research it and lose interest again.
    Asheram

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited October 2017
    MoNight78 said:
    I wouldn't be suprised if they do a remake with the movie coming out now
    A remake would be cool but would probably be more of an action title, I think this game is more a sleuth follow the clues type game, and there are supposed to be 13 different endings depending on the choices you make. I would be happy with a remaster that is playable on my windows 10 system that didnt need a mod to be able to play it like the steam goty Deus Ex original game.
    edited January 2020
    They released this so it can run on windows 10.

Dont know the begining of the video sounded like there was a rework of game

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Arterius said:
    ITs on GoG. If you buy it through there wouldn't it play on Windows 10
    Yep, I posted it when they added (didn't know about this thread back then...)

I don't think it has issues on 10, but as I said in that post too I still have the original, and also an old gear just for those old games :) 
    I only tried the new GOG version on Win7, so I can only confirm that. I might give it a whirl on 10 as well later...