Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which popular MMORPG have most Endgame PVE contents ?

tomy111tomy111 Member UncommonPosts: 36
edited September 2017 in LFGame

im looking MMORPG for long terma

1. Which mmorpg have most dungeons /raids? (also which mmorpg have hard dungeons /raids i dont want only easy mode :D )

2. which mmorpg have most endgame Dungeons / Raids drop ( i want grinding Dungeons/Raids and feel like i improving my gear )

3. which mmorpg have most endgame gear ( t1/t2/t3..)(i dont want only 1gear / i dont want max gear after 1week and after dat nothing to do) i want slowly not crazy slow :D improving my gear/get better gear

4. also alot open world grind mobs/open world boss ...

5. 5 and another stuff achievement

6. 6. also like  PVP (open world or arena )

i think about GW2 or WOW 

FFXIV already tryed but leveling is very boring also dont care for story so this game is not for me

Comments

• dartseeddartseed Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I'd go with WoW, it checks every box you have and is P2P. Gw2 is fun, however, the entire game is balanced around the damn cash shop.

Also, Diablo 3 is fun for a constant gear progression and has multiple difficulty settings.
    TheScavenger
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    I'd be more interested which MMORPG takes the longest time before i even hit the end game.
  • tomy111tomy111 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    dartseed said:
    I'd go with WoW, it checks every box you have and is P2P. Gw2 is fun, however, the entire game is balanced around the damn cash shop.

Also, Diablo 3 is fun for a constant gear progression and has multiple difficulty settings.
    meh D3 is shit POE ftw over 3k hours :D but no i want MMORPG not ARPG
  • XatshXatsh Member RarePosts: 451
    Honestly if you are looking for endgame tiered dungeons and raids.

Then your best choices are FFXIV or WoW.

Since you said no FFXIV, then I highly suggest WoW.

But honestly the leveling is not much more exciting in WoW then FFXIV. No where near as much forced story line stuff in WoW though.
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    edited September 2017
    GW2 is endgame from start to finish. Whether it's popular or not seems up to debate. Not too many dungeons, though.

EDIT: Nevermind, you already listed this as one you thought of.

WoW is probably your best bet, if you don't like FFXIV, imo. Though I don't actually like the endgame much in any game. I always end up quitting/taking a break from games quickly after reaching the level cap.
  • dartseeddartseed Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Ahh PoE. I have a feeling you'd like Rift. Same concept Trion had making an MMO that GGG had with making PoE, copy Blizzard games while tweaking just enough to be different.

Rift is fun and checks most the boxes you prefer. It's also f2p.
  • tomy111tomy111 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    edited September 2017
    dartseed said:
    Ahh PoE. I have a feeling you'd like Rift. Same concept Trion had making an MMO that GGG had with making PoE, copy Blizzard games while tweaking just enough to be different.

Rift is fun and checks most the boxes you prefer. It's also f2p.
    is not rift worse then before ? they did almost same as with Archeage ?

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Well Everquest has a lot of dungeons but it's an elder game though.

• sexydadeesexydadee Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Try Blade and Soul
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    There's a lot to do in ESO, tons of dungeons. Plus champion points and player customization keeps you going.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"