Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gave it a try following expansion announcement

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
and I'm becoming addicted.
-fantastic community
-deep game
-game moving toward open world design
KelenekiMikeha

Comments

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Learning more...my opinion has changed and I've stopped playing .Game requires you to pay real money for inventory space,or find a buyer for an I item you HAVE to sell to get  Plat (an item they paid real money to get).
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    So the only way to get inventory space is through the cash shop? 

TheScavenger
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    edited September 2017
    Mikeha said:

No, apparently you can earn platinum in-game via trading with other players and use it to unlock inventory.
    Mikeha
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Forgrimm said:
    Mikeha said:

No, apparently you can earn platinum in-game via trading with other players and use it to unlock inventory.

Cool, thanks for the info. 

I just downloaded the game so I can start playing and get ready for Plains Of Eidolon. 
    TheScavenger
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited September 2017
    Only buy inventory space with Plat.  Only buy Plat if you get a 75% off daily reward claim.  If you get a claim it's valid for 48 hours from the time you claim it.  As said earlier Plat can be traded for with other players.  Prime warframe parts, blueprints  and the cards I don't remember the name of are items players trade for.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    It's so easy to get plat from selling items to other players it doesn't even matter that you can only get warframe slots and inventory slots from it. I farmed for like 2 hours and made 400 plat, which is more than enough to get slots. In the beginning it felt like an issue but after seeing how easy it was to flip items for plat, it isn't actually a big deal at all. 
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    If someone is enjoying a f2p game.  Why are they so offended that they might have to put a bit of $ into it in the long run.  Do you believe the developers made this game as a side hobby and don't use the earnings to pay their bills?  I just don't understand the entitlement.
    Stjerneodd