Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What characters do you miss playing the most ?

13»

Comments

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,039
    I don't remember much of my characters from VG, but I do remember the monk and disciple class. I really liked those.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 2,533
    I think it was a psi something I played. Some squishy class that could tank from cc.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    Now that I think about it, the classes of vanguard that were truly memorable were healers of various stripes.  In modern games you have to kill for a healer.

Healers in vanguard were fun to play.
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,311
    Yes healers had been fun. I had a darkelf cleric, disc and blood mage, and a goblin shaman.

Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.
  • ShelvinarrShelvinarr Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Apologies for Necro'ing this thread, but, if anyone misses Vanguard and would like to play once more, it is very well possible. Google Vanguard Emulator, the .net website that should be the first result is the community driven project to bring Vanguard back to life. The aim of the project is to return Vanguard as it was before the F2P changes, for free. As it stands, all the classes that were in the game prior to it's closure, are in the current iteration of the emulator and the development team has content from 1 to 30 with most class abilities functioning as intended. There are a few class mechanics/skills they are still working on that aren't fully implemented, but as an all volunteer team, they've accomplished a lot. As of now, the server is up 24/7 but the development team stresses that to play the game currently, it should be considered in "Alpha". I've leveled through Isle of Dawn on a Necromancer, and all the nostalgia of the game hasn't worn off. I just wish there were more current/active players to group up with and adventure with, as leveling solo is boring to me.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member EpicPosts: 7,774
    I loved my enchanter. I loved CCing and controlling the battlefield. I also loved being the puller in the team. Its this kind of play style that has me longing for Pantheon, where I will be playing a Bard or Enchanter. Playing the CCer in PvE is the biggest rush. 
    Catibrie

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 27,365
    Apologies for Necro'ing this thread, but, if anyone misses Vanguard and would like to play once more, it is very well possible. Google Vanguard Emulator, the .net website that should be the first result is the community driven project to bring Vanguard back to life. The aim of the project is to return Vanguard as it was before the F2P changes, for free. As it stands, all the classes that were in the game prior to it's closure, are in the current iteration of the emulator and the development team has content from 1 to 30 with most class abilities functioning as intended. There are a few class mechanics/skills they are still working on that aren't fully implemented, but as an all volunteer team, they've accomplished a lot. As of now, the server is up 24/7 but the development team stresses that to play the game currently, it should be considered in "Alpha". I've leveled through Isle of Dawn on a Necromancer, and all the nostalgia of the game hasn't worn off. I just wish there were more current/active players to group up with and adventure with, as leveling solo is boring to me.
    I have to say, this is running very well. I was on last night (back from a long vacation) and I have enjoyed my time here so far.

• TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,221
    classes:

Necromancer

Disciple

Ranger

Paladin

Make PvE GREAT Again!
  • RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 341
    Blood Mage, Blood Mage, Blood Mage...oh and the crafting and diplomacy.