Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebrity Raid Boss (prizes not included)

cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,703
Following on from the great thread started by @ConstantineMerus, I thought I'd follow on with something similar, purely for fun. No prizes included, I'm not drunk nor do I really care that much!

Your challenge: design a raid boss based on something from real life, preferably something that we all know or can easily look up. 

Please explain why you've chosen your particular person or group to be the raid boss. Explain any particular special abilities they might have, the sort of environment you are fighting them in and any special tactics required to beat them. 

I'll start you off with an example. 

Boss: The Anchorman Team - Ron, Brick, Champ and Brian
Adds: Random other news teams 
Location: Alley outside a strip club (yeh, I'm basically recreating the movie scene)
Special Abilities: Too dumb to die, short term memory (aggro resets every 20 seconds), wide variety of weapon attacks
Tactics: These guys are literally too dumb to die. During the fight, you can pound away at them and their health will drop, only to randomly regen to full. With aggro resetting frequently, combined with the amount of adds, this fight is chaos! Kiting is the order of the day. 

To win this fight, you must locate / collect / cc the following - a fit woman (brian), a lamp (brick), a signed piece of sports equipment (champ) and the dog Baxter (ron) - and then kill/destroy them all within 5 seconds of one another. This demoralises all 4 bosses at the same time, causing them to cry like little children and destroy their public credibility. They will then concede the fight to you. Should you get the timing wrong and leave one boss up, that person will quickly lift the spirits of the downed bosses, bringing them back into the fight. 

Over to you guys :smile:

ConstantineMerus[Deleted User]

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Hahaha good one. My plan was to post the exact same thing in a couple of days and add (prizes not included) in the topic! :D
    cameltosis
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Boss: Agent Smith from the Matrix series
    Adds: He clones himself and they come at you in many directions
    Special Abilities: He keeps cloning himself at an absurd rate and if he touches you, he drains your life 
    Tactics: Zerg you to death

To Win This Fight: You must be the "ONE". You also must survive for 60 seconds as the adds keep coming until you build up your strength to fly away. 

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.