Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Third Anniversary Detailed, Set to Begin September 14th - ArcheAge News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThird Anniversary Detailed, Set to Begin September 14th - ArcheAge News

It's time to put on your party shoes as ArcheAge is ready to celebrate its third anniversary starting September 14th. The party will continue through October 18th and will include a

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    That's a huge freaking dog, wtf. Looks so happy though. I miss archeage, was nice at start... Like my life....
    knightsbayneAllerleirauhanaemickhanhdrachennwolfkinkyJalepeno

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• drachennwolfdrachennwolf Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I feel ultimately that ArcheAge will reach a breaking point where the revenue coming in just isn't cutting it, and more can be made through cosmetic cash shop and subscription. When Trion realizes the real gravy train is in P2P with RP and ease of living enhancements (bag space, labor), the game will come back full swing. I bet shortly after 4.0 we will see major updates to Trion's money model.
    holdenhamlet
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    Yawn, I despise Archeage for what it has become, and despise Trion for the deed.