Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grab a Blizzcon Virtual Ticket, Get Blizzard Game Goodies - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageGrab a Blizzcon Virtual Ticket, Get Blizzard Game Goodies - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - The Blizzcon 2017 Virtual Ticket is now on sale for $39 that offers buyers a window into the annual event taking place in November in Anaheim, California. Virtual ticket holders will have access to streams not shown on public channels, on demand replays, a $10 discount on a Blizzcon Goody Bag through the Shop and a number of fun goodies in all Blizzard games including AWESOME faction-themed flying mounts in World of Warcraft.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Yay Horde! Ours is so awesome (just like the faction motorbike)! Got my ticket and will pick up my zeppelin mount next time I log in! :D
    XarkoRoinTsiya

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    edited September 2017
    Tempted to buy one if only to have a tiny zepplin mount for a goblin character. Question is: How will it look when used as a ground mount?

Might also feel strange to see Blizzcon with Metzen out of the picture. He always had such great energy at these events, and helped make them iconic. We'll see how his replacement shapes up in comparison, however.
    SBFord
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Both mounts look awesome. Last year I skipped on virtual ticket, but seems like I'll be buying one this time.
    SBFord
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

SBFord said:

Yay Horde! Ours is so awesome (just like the faction motorbike)! Got my ticket and will pick up my zeppelin mount next time I log in! :D

As far as the mount goes. Is it one or the other, or does the ticket get you both?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    No minipet? I bought a virtual ticket a couple years back just for Gromloc...

Roin said:

SBFord said:

As far as the mount goes. Is it one or the other, or does the ticket get you both?
    I believe they're both there, but faction-based.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Tsiya said:
    I'm thrilled, actually. Got enough murlocs. :) There hasn't been a mount included in a long time. :)
    Xingbairong

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

SBFord said:

Roin said:

SBFord said:

I believe they're both there, but faction-based.

Cool.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332

SBFord said:

Tsiya said:

I'm thrilled, actually. Got enough murlocs. :) There hasn't been a mount included in a long time. :)

last mount was 2008...I know because I was there - love my Big Blizzard Bear :D
    SBFord