Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Newsletter Provides a State of the Game Update - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest Newsletter Provides a State of the Game Update - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen News

The September Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen newsletter is now out and about, this time with a brief, but informative, look at the current state of the game. During the week that was, the team tackled a number of features including the initial economy design, new concept art production, the final pass at the Perception system storyline, finalization of assets for Thronefast and some new armor set models are in production.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969
    This is the only MMORPG I have any interest in. I just want something like FFXI in its earlier years and this is the closest thing in ages. I'm just tired of the simple single player Esq MMOs that are all over today filled to the brim with "conviences".
    Thunder073[Deleted User]
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355

zanfire said:

This is the only MMORPG I have any interest in. I just want something like FFXI in its earlier years and this is the closest thing in ages. I'm just tired of the simple single player Esq MMOs that are all over today filled to the brim with "conviences".

You don't think they'll fall to some of those conveniences for the sake of money?
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibsonKyleran
  • UruketoUruketo Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I am really looking forward to this game. I backed early and I hope they can deliver on everything planned.

Uruketo, 70 Bard/Ninja/Warrior
    <Grievance> Free Company
    Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr
    http://www.grievancegaming.com/

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498

zanfire said:

You don't think they'll fall to some of those conveniences for the sake of money?

They say they won't... but I'm sort of hoping they will reconsider on some of them. I mean, I don't want an over-easy game. But I have limited playtime these days and I don't want to spend 30 minutes just riding to a dungeon because that's the only way to get there. (then you have to wait for everyone else and by the time the last person gets there, the first person no longer has time to finish the dungeon...)
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited September 2017
    This game will seriously have zone scaling though? I didn't check back in the other thread if its been confirmed, but personally I hope not. The hole point of the project is to make it more towards nostalgia, not really a modern day "no adventurer" left behind mmorpg. My best memories of FFXI were exploring places I had no business in and finding HNMs cause no one knew how to kill them yet. Got I mess seeing "You have been drawn in!" when you try to aggro some of them and try to run away lol
  • ScoliozScolioz Member UncommonPosts: 110
    everquest 3