Not that me leaving for a while matters to most here, but I must take my leave until BDO gets their act together. Here are the issues that NEED to be fixed until that changes.
- ADD Trading!!!!! This was a game killer for me and some friends. I tried to put up with it into the awakened levels, but after a while it killed it for us. I don't care what they are trying to achieve by not having this (Gold seller control, etc).
- Auction house sniping. NOUGH SAID
- Auction house limitations!! Forcing the players to buy the cheapest item just shows how much control the company wants on the playerbase. THIS ISNT KOREA OR CHINA.Us in the US shouldnt have gaming limitations like they do in Asian countries. This also makes AH sniping that much more difficult to deal with. Sorry but I dont want to have to click+Enter a bazillion times to get a simple black stone!
- Also not being able to choose who's Pre-order I want to fill makes it impossible for people to get what they want when they need it, like materials for crafting.
- FINALLY, the grind. I have played games like Lineage 2 and let me tell you this game has by far the slowest leveling out of any game I have ever played. SPEED IT UP, even if its only by 20%!!!!
The economy in this game sucks. It is the simple most important thing for any MMO to thrive. If at the very least they do this, we will come back. Until then, they can have this failure of a game and system.