Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SWTOR] Rejoin before 8 sept and get a free month!

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Hmmm. I didn't get this offer.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Forgrimm said:
    Hmmm. I didn't get this offer.
    Got it in the mail.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I've returned to play it the last few nights and they do continue to improve it and make leveling easier on people.  No popups all the time asking people to sub.  Extra xp for premium accounts.  

Where did all my companions go?  They use to hang out on my ship?

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Torval said:
    I've returned to play it the last few nights and they do continue to improve it and make leveling easier on people.  No popups all the time asking people to sub.  Extra xp for premium accounts.  

Where did all my companions go?  They use to hang out on my ship?

Did you think they were just going to hang around waiting for your love? No way man! They have digital lives. They've moved on. :lol:
    One of them could have at least sent me a text before leaving.  Maybe they did... I'll have to check my old texts.  :smiley:
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey