Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima Online goes Pokemon. And it's glorious

PwltPwlt Member UncommonPosts: 27
A recent update has introduced many new tamables in Ultima Online and the training is like Pokemon now. It's seriously addictive. Brilliant move. I am back and enjoying this game so much. If you're looking for a feature-pack rich MMORPG these days, come to Ultima Online (Atlantic). UO's still got it.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/animal-taming/animal-training/
UO, EQ, AC, AO, RM, WOW, AC2, SWG, EQ2, GW2, RIFT, TERA, AA, TSW.

Comments

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,328
    WoW introduced that in 2012... just saying.
    [Deleted User]ConstantineMerus
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Intel Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO 8GB DDR6 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Samsung U32J590 32" 4K monitor - Second display: Philips 273v 27" monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset - Sound: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    I do miss it.
    Pwlt

• dreadlordnafdreadlordnaf Member UncommonPosts: 80
    REALLY???! No one has said it yet, ok I will:

Is it required to tame every beast? In other words do you, "gotta catch 'em all"?

Ba-dum-pish......

Pwlt
  • PwltPwlt Member UncommonPosts: 27
    It's not required, but it's fun and addictive as heck!
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,569
    Honestly Ultima Online is the one older game I never got into. Is it worth getting into at this point? How big are the official servers currently? I think at one point I tried a private shard, and it was SUPER confusing to start.
    Pwlt
  • PwltPwlt Member UncommonPosts: 27
    edited September 2017
    It's very deep and can be challenging, but absolutely worth getting into. Start a trial and ask for help. Read uoguide.com ... lots. Ask questions on stratics.com ... Play on Atlantic.
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,328
    It's old, the graphics are terrible, same for animations, I wouldn't recommend it nowadays even if it was an awesome game 15+ years ago.
    ConstantineMerus
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Intel Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO 8GB DDR6 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Samsung U32J590 32" 4K monitor - Second display: Philips 273v 27" monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset - Sound: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.