Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I don't really think this looks appealing. Pokemon GO was appealing just because of the Pokemon name and it got a lot of people to go walk around, this is too interactive out in public, I don't think people will want to go flail around trying to shoot zombies in crowded areas. Plus the gameplay looks pretty awful. The augmented reality aspect of it is pretty okay looking but I just can't see people getting super hyped to go out and do this.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    That looks like it would fun for just about 5 minutes; if I could make it that long before people started giving me odd looks playing it in public. /pass
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Is this available or not yet?
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    How does the game detect when I'm in an area that's suitable for playing?

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    it's going to be awful -- just like pokemon go.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    it's going to be awful -- just like pokemon go.

Was Pokémon Go that bad?  I never tried it, but it seemed that tons of people loved it.
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    As an actual AR/VR dev, I think this is okayish if not a bit milking the walking dead series. Although implementing geolocation games are pretty cool. However, I doubt anything will pass the huge success that is Pokemon Go and Ingress. 
    ConstantineMerus