Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Direct Relief for Houston - Calling All Guardians - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    Sovrath said:

Wizardry said:

Blizzard ever so quick to get good media press,they have people paid to do just this.

This business has multiple millions..Billions,if they TRULY cared,just hand over some of the enormous wealth without creating hyped up press.Like seriously if someone cares,they do NOT go out and create some FOR SALE item to fund it.

Even if your hyper cynical view on life was true, what does it matter?

Money goes to a good cause.

Heck, if someone offered to give millions to a deserving cause if they could ridicule me in public I'd be there in a second. What do I care? People are helped.
    What do we get for ten dollars?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    In all honesty, I strongly suspect that the people who'll take advantage of this promotion will be ones who wouldn't have donated anything at all anyway if it wasn't for their favorite company "bribing" them with an in game shiny. The ones who want to donate directly will have done so already, so I see this as some extra fundraising that wouldn't have happened with Bungie's initiative.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/