Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Half-Giant Race Explored in New Post - Crowfall - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageHalf-Giant Race Explored in New Post - Crowfall - MMORPG.com

Crowfall News - Thomas Blair is back to reveal another Crowfall race. This time, he unveils the Half-Giant race that uses the model for the old Champion Archetype. As the name implies, Half-Giants are going to have a "big" impact on the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    very nice, keep up the good work, please don't rush the game out, gives us a sold game to play for years.
    BillMurphyUkurvJamesGoblin
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    never kill a customer, mungo!

JamesGoblin

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    YAAAAAYYYYY! more drawings!!!
    JamesGoblin

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Not a fan of "stacking".Also not a fan of spoilers,let players DISCOVER what a class does,it's timing spells,abilities and stuff,don't just blatantly spoil it before it even arrives.let players walk into a game and say WHOA a Half Giant,wonder what he is like,let me play that.

back to "stacking"i need to hear some plausible reason as to why stacking makes sense?I mean is this just an idea copied from past games?I like to see improvements and bad ideas not copied.
    I would rather see a potion that gives you this effect however when the potion wears off you are weaker,slower,lower stats for perhaps 30 seconds,so sort of like OP to vulnerable,a fair trade off.That would make sense,like an energy drink ,boost ,fast energy then later you come down and feel sluggish.

Then again i just see an idea tossed in to give the Half Giant an ability like >>DODGE

Dodging is like a quick movement ability to dodge out of the way,does ANYONE think a giant would move fast?I think of giants as SLOW and lumbering but very powerful.Dodging has traditionally been for say a Rogue like character,a feline or Dog race perhaps.So this idea for a Half giant does not make sense.
    Yet again...Clerics?A half giant to me would be again big slow lumbering and NOT so smart.A Cleric would have to learn and cast magic,to me that would be out of the question for a Giant race.So this really looks like not much thought put into anything,just toss some ideas into each class with no questions asked if they make sense.

Mensur

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.