Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Trailer Reveals Long-Rumored Undead Race - Divinity Original Sin 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLatest Trailer Reveals Long-Rumored Undead Race - Divinity Original Sin 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

A brand new Divinity: Original Sin 2 trailer has been released that rather broadly hints that the much-anticipated undead race may finally be making its way into the game. An undead character is shown on the customization screen, pretty much sealing the deal.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    is this a hero game where you find NPC's or a create your own party type game?
    samurai225
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    damn, that looks pretty good.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • WerewolfsamuraiWerewolfsamurai Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Myrdynn it is both as if you play multiplayer people can create their own character or choose an origin story meanwhile if you play singleplayer or have less than 4 players you can acquire the origin characters as npc companions in the game.
    Myrdynn
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    Still turn-based combat?
  • Phixion13Phixion13 Member UncommonPosts: 190
    I just couldn't get into the first one until I forced myself to finish a coop game I started with a buddy. Pretty glad I did. They really did make a cool fantasy verse. The elves eat body parts to recover memories...
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878

Myrdynn said:

is this a hero game where you find NPC's or a create your own party type game?

A bit of both based on the first game... as in you could run solo if you really wanted, or as a duo (co-op or control both heroes), and / or pick up (pre-made, but they have a story) / create (more customisation, but no story) up to 2 followers. In any case you had full control over all party members.

Really looking forward to this one... I just hope there aren't too many bugs come launch.
    Myrdynn
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    thank you for the responses, was hoping for a Wizardry/Bard's Tale type feel where I could design my entire party
  • MurmelixMurmelix Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I'm play the first chapter with a friend. I really love this game. It's so beauftiful, full of mysteries and a really cool character building system.